e-PRO® offers a convenient online real estate program.
Take the e-PRO® certification program from the convenience of your own home with our two-day online option, offered through Center for REALTOR® Development, NAR's exclusive online destination for official NAR designations.
The first day of e-PRO® coursework covers a wide range of topics, including the changing market, the modern consumer and how to use new real estate technologies to your advantage.
e-PRO® Online Real Estate Program Day 1:
- Trends in real estate technology
- Connecting with today’s online real estate consumer
- Creating an online real estate presence
- Reputation management and measurement
- Intellectual rights and ethics on the Web
- REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Social media hazards
- Overview of e-PRO® Toolbelt
The second day of the e-PRO® online real estate course curriculum provides a hands-on experience using social media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, and teaches you how to use these technologies to build your business.
e-PRO® Online Real Estate Program Day 2:
- Creating an e-strategy
- Content development
- Property management on the Web
- National listing aggregators
- Email marketing
- Working with the latest productivity tools
- Utilizing social media networks
- Using rich media and platforms for sharing
- Integrating online efforts
- NAR's online real estate resources
After you complete the e-PRO® online real estate program, make it official.
Once you have successfully completed both days of the e-PRO® online real estate program through REALTOR® University, you will need to submit a one-time application fee online. Visit our portal to make your payment and finalize your certification requirements. After that, you'll receive an email that you've been awarded the e-PRO® certification. Then, you can take advantage of all the benefits e-PRO® has to offer.